We understand that lawyers no longer sit outside the real world. When you’re undergoing a big transformation, we need to be standing beside you and we know that you expect us to understand commercial reality. Our team are used to the responsibility of being directly involved in big transactions and have deep experience across the following areas:
- project delivery methodology practices from traditional procurement through to PPPs, alliancing, managing contractor and other less traditional approaches;
- government regulation including legislation, policies and approval procedures;
- procurement strategy development including EOI,tender processes and tender document drafting;
- risk analysis;
- legal strategy relating to and drafting of the full suite of contract documentation;
- project plan development and structuring;
- financing arrangements;
- disposal and acquisition of property / project interests;
- project management and consultancy agreements; and
- ADR and litigation services.
Our lawyers have acted on large infrastructure projects over three continents, including acting for a large European oil company, working inhouse for one of the world’s largest building materials companies, drafting reform legislation for an African government and acting for one of Australia’s biggest private health providers on the State contracting and construction of a large new hospital.