Hamish has over 8 years’ experience as a corporate and commercial lawyer. He practises predominantly in the areas of equity capital markets, mergers & acquisitions (regulated and unregulated), commercial transactions and turnaround & restructuring.
Hamish has acted for clients (public and private) in a diverse range of industries, including industrial technology and manufacturing, industrial equipment (manufacturing, supply and servicing), mining and resources (explorers and producers), property development, agriculture, financial services and retail franchising. He has significant experience across a broad range of corporate and commercial transactions, including:
- regulated fundraisings (IPOs, back-door listings and secondary raisings for ASX-listed entities);
- corporate regulatory and governance matters, including ASX compliance;
- sale, purchase and joint venture transactions for securities, businesses, land and other assets;
- regulated merger transactions for ASX and TSX-V listed companies;
- general transaction structuring;
- intellectual property protection, licensing, distribution and commercialisation;
- asset and corporate groups structuring;
- business turnaround, restructuring and insolvency; and
- project financing and re-financing.
In this respect, Hamish has advised clients on transaction structuring, due diligence, negotiation, preparation of transaction documents, and implementing post-transaction matters.
- May 30, 2017
Ausmex Mining Group Limited (ASX:AMG) commenced trading today on ASX following its acquisition of the Ausmex Mining...[Read More]
Admission to Practice
Supreme Court of Western Australia
High Court of Australia
Membership & Professional Roles
Law Society of Western Australia